Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Man


I was tagged by my friend Kristen on this one a while back. Kristen- sorry I'm just now getting to this!! Enjoy, and feel free to tag yourself if you'd like :)

1. When did you meet your husband? On July 2, 2002.
2. How long did you date before you got married? 1 month shy of 2 years.
3. How long have you been married? 5 years in June
4. What does he do to surprise you? He surprises me with flowers when I'm having a bad day every now and then, or with little cards, and he frequently surprises me with mixed CDs. Best gift I ever got was a CD that was on our anniversary, and had songs that had meaning throughout our relationship from concerts to songs that were on our wedding video. He definitely makes notes of the little things!
5. What is your favorite physical feature of his? His legs. He has biker's legs.
6. What is your favorite quality of his? His willingness to put our family before anything else in his life. He's a genuinely nice guy all around!
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Nope, he says he's still working on that one...7 years into the relationship. Ha!
8. What is his favorite food? Pizza
9. What is his favorite sport? Spurs basketball
10. When and where did you first kiss? At my apartment at the time after our second date.
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Golfing or bowling.
12. Do you have children? 2, one boy and one girl
13. Does he have any hidden talents? He can pretty much name any song/artist when he hears a song come on. And he knows a lot of useless information sometimes.
14. How old is he? He just turned 34 in February.
15. Who said I love you first? Me. I knew.
16. What is his favorite music? Old school rock.
17. What do you admire most about him? His dedication and love for cycling
18. What is his favorite color? Blue.
19. Will he read this? Probably so when he gets to his Google reader!

1 comment:

The Gath Family said...

Wow. I'm really touched by this. Thanks babe.