Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Bryson's Questionnaire

I did this on Facebook through a friend, and thought I'd carry it over to the blog in case some of you don't see it on there. I thought it was cute.


Ask your child(ren) to answer the questions and type their answers in.
Tag other folks with older kids who might have fun with this. :)
( just type what the kids said...)

Bryson - Age 3 1/2

1. What is something mommy always says to you?
I love you.

2. What makes mommy happy?
Me!

3. What makes mommy sad?
Do something bad

4. How does your mommy make you laugh?
Tickle me

5. What was your mommy like as a child?
I don't know

6. How old is your mommy?
One

7. How tall is your mommy?
Bigger

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
play

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
go with daddy to the store

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
bowling (haha! too much Wii I suppose?)

11. What is your mom really good at?
do work

12. What is your mom not very good at?
i don't know

13. What does your mom do for her job?
get money

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
rice and beans

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
tickle me

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
How about Little People

17. What do you and your mom do together?
play cars

18. How are you and your mom the same?
we both have ears

19. How are you and your mom different?
I'm a boy and you're a girl

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
say it

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
to Target

2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Cute! I may have to try this with Hudson!

Anonymous said...

I think he knows his Mommy!
Love, Granna