Sunday, March 1, 2009

2 Little Characters

We have been busy over the past few weeks. I'm behind on posting as always. I've been working a lot more in the evenings and weekends when I have Mike around to help with the kids, because our naps are changing around here and I can't seem to get in as much as I used to. Bryson is starting to cut out his nap all together, and I think it might be for good this time :( Finley is slowly changing over to 1 nap a day instead of the first year of 2 naps a day :( So, needless to say I haven't wanted to sit down at the computer as badly at night when I do have some free time. I will try to be better about it :) I'll leave you with some recent pictures of the kiddos to make up for it.

Finley one morning relaxing with some milk and a cartoon, although she's not into the t.v. much. Her attention span for that is about 10 seconds or less. She's an on the go kind of gal.


Bryson loves to put on Daddy's clothes and tell us he's going to work or whatever. Our whole day revolves around Bryson's imagination right now. If he's pretending something and I tell him something 'real life' it doesn't always fly, because he's 'working' or 'building something' or 'cooking something' or 'driving somewhere'. You get the gist.


On Thursday we didn't have anything going on at all, so we went to the gym in the morning, then headed to the duck pond that's less than 5 minutes away, for a picnic lunch, just the 3 of us. It was so nice out that day, and Bryson was so excited. Finley was amazed at the ducks! Here are the kids right when we got there and found our picnic spot.


Bryson waving at the ducks.


Finley relaxing with a duck a few feet away. I kept Finley contained in the stroller and fed her there while Bryson and I sat on the blanket. I didn't want to take any chances of having to dive in after anyone in the lake that day. That duck walked right up to us and then plopped himself down under the trees.



We played at the playground they have there for a while before heading home. We had a great time!


Our sweet little girl :) She loves to wear big brother's hats!


She also LOVES balloons. She's full of spunk!



Bryson being silly every chance he gets, wearing socks on his hands and feet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! Glad to hear your picnic went great. I miss them already. :(