Monday, August 10, 2009

Finley's First Day of School

Back in June Finley started school for the first time. Our preschool has a June and July session and then is closed the month of August before starting up again in September for the fall semester. Finley was 18 months in June and so she was able to start as that is their starting age. She did great! She had a great first day, and her teacher is the same as Bryson's first teacher, Ms. Lorena. We just love her!

Backpacks packed and lunches ready to go the night before.

Ready for school.

On our way to school.

Walking in.

Finley with Ms. Lorena. I posted the picture of Bryson below on his first day too. Finley has her eyes half closed in hers, but I didn't want to be the annoying mama asking for repeated pictures, so I just went with it. I'm sure Finley will appreciate it later. HA!

1 comment:

queenfriday said...

AWWW! That brings a tear to my eye thinking about my little fart doing that!