Thursday, May 12, 2011

The Good Part of February

My husband. My idol. This post is long overdue. My husband is unique. He is funny, caring, and responsible. He balances me out on that last part. I'm responsible, yes, but you know what I mean... Anyway, when he puts his mind to something he sticks with it. He is THE most reliable person I have in my life. I love him for that! He decided that he was ready to run a marathon this year. He signed up, started training and never looked back. He stayed on track and did so well mentally and physically. He ran his first marathon (first race more than a 5K for that matter) and finished proudly and well deserving. I never doubted him, but he just amazes me. Here are some pictures from that race day...

2 comments:

The Mrs. and The Momma said...

Go Mike! That's awesome!

I so wish I had the dedication to do that. Good for him!

Shea said...

That is awesome! Congrats Mike! And what a sweet post Lindsay!