Thursday, February 5, 2009

Pigtails

Last night I put pigtails in Finley's hair for the first time. I might have fallen in love with her a little more. I put them in again today. I can't get enough of it.
Pictures from last night:


Bryson ate his dinner last night (gasp!) and he got a popsicle afterward. When he was done with it he wanted to share with Finley. It was a lemonade flavored popsicle, and those things are sour! Here are some pictures, and a video of Finley's face during the event. She kept wanting more and more, and would look at Bryson every time, make a funny face and laugh.








Here is a cute picture from today.


And a cute picture of her holding her baby doll (which she LOVES!). She was singing to the baby and dancing with her. Too cute!

3 comments:

~Kara~ said...

Ok, I tell you this every time I see Finley, but I love her, she is TOO STINKING ADORABLE. Her face, I just want to kiss it every time! She is coming out of the baby stage right into toddler mode, and it's happening so fast! Love the video and the sour face. :)

Anonymous said...

This is ridiculously cute! Finley looks like such a little girl. Love, love, love the video! Give them both hugs and kisses for me.

mattandpj said...

This is precious. It reminds me of my house and the changes that happen before your eyes...from the NICU to popsicles!