Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My First Born

Then

Now


A friend posted this on her blog and I enjoyed reading about her firstborn....so I thought I would post about mine! If any of my faithful readers (ha!) post this as well, please let me know, so I can read your answers too! :)

1. Were you married at the time? Yes

2. What were your reactions when you found out? So excited!!

3. How old were you? I was 22 when I found out, 23 by the time I had him.

4. How did you find out you were pregnant? Home pregnancy test on Christmas Eve.

5. Who did you tell first? Mike, of course!

6. Did you want to find out the sex? Absolutely!

7. Did you deliver early or late? 2 days past my due date in the hottest part of summertime! ugh.

8. Due date: September 5, 2005 (Labor day that year), Birth date: September 7, 2005

9. Did you have morning sickness? Nope!

10. What did you crave? Orange slushies from Sonic.

11. Who irritated you the most? Random people in stores that would touch my belly. That's just weird. Don't do that.

12. What was your first child's Sex? Male

13. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? 35 lbs.

14. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? Nope. Everything went very smooth. My blood pressure was high the last week of the pregnancy.

15. How long were you in labor? No labor for me. =)

16. What happened to 16? :)

17. Who drove you to the hospital? My husband.

18. Who watched? Just my husband.

19. Was it natural or c-section? C-section. Bryson was not progressing AT ALL!

20. Did you take medicine to ease the pain? I had a spinal during surgery, and pain meds after. They were great!

21. How much did your child weigh? 7 lbs. 13 oz.

22. What did you name him? Bryson Keene Gath

23. How old is your first born today? He is 3 years old.

2 comments:

~Kara~ said...

1. I had no idea Bryson's middle name was Keene. I love it!
2. Your background rocks!

Anonymous said...

Great little recap! Lucas was three days past his due date...I was miserable b/c it was so damn hot!! Also, I didn't find out I was pregnant until AFTER the New Year. Luckily, the holiday cheer didn't have any effect on him. :)