Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I was tagged by my friend Kristen on her blog, and love these types of things, so here are my answers :)

8 Things I’m passionate about:
-my family
-pictures
-scrapbooking (digital scrapbooking is my newest addiction)
-Mexican food
-friends
-traveling
-making lists
-organization

8 Thing that happened yesterday:
-Went to the gym with the kids, and ran on the treadmill
-Took Finley to the doctor's office for her flu shot (Bryson had his 2 weeks ago)
-Changed diapers on Finley, took Bryson to the bathroom
-Went to my sister's house to play for a while
-Drove home and sorted through some hand-me-down clothes from my friend, Tracie
-Worked in between other things all day
-Watched t.v.
-Read a magazine

8 Things I do now:
-Be a mom
-Work as a medical transcriptionist
-clean
-cook
-plan
-socialize
-change diapers
-workout

8 Things I can not do:
-Find time to relax as much as I'd like
-drink out of a cup properly (I spill all the time for some reason)
-go without checking my email for more than a day
-live without my calendar
-bake cookies
-stand on my right ankle without my ankle giving out
-go grocery shopping without my organized list (by aisle) that I print out every week
-watch Max and Ruby (I hate that cartoon!)

8 Things I often say:
-What?
-What do you say? (as in 'please' or 'thank you')
-Good job!
-Yes or no?
-I'm so proud of you!
-Do you have go tee tee or poo-poo?
-I love you!
-Well....guess I'll talk to you later.

8 Favorite TV shows-
-Desperate Housewives
-Jon & Kate Plus 8
-Oprah
-The Hills
-90210 (new series)
-The Office
-Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew
-Little People, Big World

8 Favorite foods:
-Creamy jalapeno ranch from Chuy's
-Queso and chips (they count as one unit, right?)
-fruit (grapes, oranges, watermelon are my favorite)
-Fajitas
-shrimp
-Tacos
-breakfast tacos
-thin crust cheese pizza

8 Things you may not have known about me:
-I have been doing Weight Watchers now since February (slowly) and have lost 18 pounds.
-I started running a few months ago and am loving it!
-I have a kidney disease that I was diagnosed with when I was 11 and only have 65% function of each of my kidneys at the present time.
-I've had surgery on my right ankle for tearing 3 tendons and my ankle is still big from the scar tissue and the way the tendons were wrapped around the bone in my ankle.
-I am studying to add credentials behind my name through my job. I am currently an MT (medical transcriptionist), but am studying to take a 6 hour test on December 15th to be a CMT (certified medical transcriptionist). It is a test that is offered for anyone who has been in the profession for at least 2 years or more. I have been an MT since June of 2004.
-I've never had braces, but have straight teeth.
-My husband and I met on match.com, lived within a mile of each other, and played volleyball at Aussies on the same night without knowing all at the same time.
-We were married in Jamaica!

I am tagging Courtney, Elisabeth, Kara, Danielle and Tracie!

2 comments:

The Mrs. and The Momma said...

Love it! Lame on the "don't know about me section"....I knew most of those things! Ha!Ha! Have a great weekend!

queenfriday said...

weight watchers rules! I just started 2 weeks ago, but I weigh in tomorrow. Lost 5 lbs!