Saturday, September 6, 2008

Papa's Birthday

This year we celebrated Papa's birthday a bit late. We decided to do something at home since cousin Eisley is still a little small to be out in public too much. People love to touch babies! Just this Thursday I took Bryson and Finley to the doctor for his 3 year check up as well as her 9 month check up, and in the waiting room a lady felt the need to rub Finley's hair and touch her face. I'm hoping her daughter wasn't actually sick, but just there for a check up as well. I remember a stranger rubbing my belly at Babies R Us one time when I was pregnant with Bryson. At the time I wasn't really sure what to do. I was kind of surprised by it. Only after having him did someone tell me I should have rubbed her belly back to see if it made her feel uncomfortable. I didn't get the chance to do it when I was pregnant with Finley, but it sounded funny to me! Of course it's different when it's family and friends :) I digress... we decided to cook out at our house for Papa's birthday and had fun! We even busted out the Guitar Hero for a bit. As Bryson says "Court rocks!" Thanks to Papa for taking pictures. We didn't think to get out the camera, and therefore didn't get any shots of Papa at all :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bryson is so sweet, but Court DOES NOT rock! Court can't play that game worth a crap. :) :) :)