Friday, September 5, 2008

Babysitting Eisley

Thursday night I was very excited to babysit my niece, Eisley for the first time at 5 weeks old. Courtney and Nicholas had an event to go to for Emancipet as Nicholas is on the board. I was really looking forward to it, and said that I would do it, and then shortly after remember that Mike would be gone, in Portland for work Wednesday through Thursday night. I thought I could do it alone with Eisley and both of my 2 kids, but made sure Courtney and Nicholas were okay with it too. I was pretty nervous about having all 3 alone since Finley is all over the place and Eisley is an infant that needs feeding and all that. It worked out although it was a bit crazy for a while. Mike's plane was supposed to get in at 7:30 and so we figured he could be there by around 8 to help me, but of course his plane got delayed. Finley would not go to sleep for me when she normally goes down at 7, and she cried and cried for a bit. Eisley was the best one for me, and I even got a few pictures of her smiling at me :) All in all it was pretty successful! I can't wait to babysit again sometime, maybe with just me and Eisley though!! This is the only picture I got with everyone in it, including Heidi, their dog. I thought it was pretty funny.

2 comments:

queenfriday said...

She is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for being such a great sister and aunt! I am sure Eisley had a great time. We can't wait for you to watch her again. :)