Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Finley turns 2 - December 2009

The morning of Finley's birthday I took pictures when I went in to wake her up. It's become a tradition the morning of every birthday for our kids. The birthday girl was out! One thing I've absolutely loved about little Fin is that she is happy instantly almost every single time we wake her up. She is just such a morning person!
The actual day of Finley's birthday we had her birthday party with her little friend James at the park in his neighborhood. They are 4 days apart, so we figured we'd just combine the fun. Unfortunately for us we woke up that day and the weather was freezing!! We decided to go ahead with the party and let the kiddos have their fun. There were a few of our crazy friends that showed up! We had a great day. Here I am with Kristin (she is my friend and James' mommy).
Me and my Dad.
My beautiful niece, Eisley!
Finley at home opening her presents and playing dress up. She loves dress up, and is serious about taking care of her babies! She's a good little mommy :)

No comments: